Gain confidence. Build trust. Perform.
The world of high performance is filled with unanswered questions that hold the keys to unlocking the mysteries of performance. Answering all of these questions – what matters, how much, and why – is impossible without outcome-driven performance, injury-risk and development analytics that quantify the success factors for your goals.
Almost any coach will agree:
Specific aspects of how we perform affect whether we win or lose…
Competitor strengths and weaknesses affect whether we win or lose…
Specific aspects of how we train impact our ability to perform…
How fast and agile players are is important…
How powerful and skillful players are is important…
How recovered players are is important..
INTRODUCING OUTCOME-DRIVEN ANALYTICS
We are on a mission to revolutionize the way data is used to make decisions about performance, health and development. Our goal: answer your key performance questions through transparent, robust, research-driven analytical tools.
The starting point? The outcomes you want. Kitman Labs offers the only analytics that start with your goals, and use your data to quantify how to achieve them.
KITMAN LABS ANALYTICS OFFERINGS
COMPETITION AND PERFORMANCE
Video analysis has long been the mainstay of assessing in-game performance.
But an opportunity exists not only to make time spent at the screen more productive and less time intensive, but to provide a whole new level of insight into your team and individual performance.
Kitman Labs Competition and Performance Analytics provide a unique analytical approach to in-game events to determine the contribution of athletes to overall team performance.
Answer Your Questions About Competitive Strategy
INFORM YOUR GAME STRATEGY
- What does and doesn’t work against your competition?
- What are our strengths and weaknesses as a team?
- What are our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses?
- How do other teams win and lose?
INFORM DEVELOPMENT, RECRUITING, SALARY TALKS
- Evaluate individual success relative to performance drivers
- Benchmark individual players to determine strengths and weaknesses
- Assess which players are over or underperforming relative to their salary
TRAINING AND PREPARATION
Practice does not make perfect, but perfect practice does make perfect.
We are what we do every day, and so the importance of planning, preparation, and recovery is higher than ever before.
But to do this, we need to know: How should we practice? How should we manage development?
Kitman Labs Training and Development Analysis starts with your Key Performance Indicators and uncovers the physical traits and load patterns by position that lead to on-field success.
Answer Your Long and Short Term Questions
LONG TERM DEVELOPMENT
- What physical traits are most important by position?
- How much of each trait matters?
- When does more of a trait not lead to more success?
- Where are my strengths and weaknesses?
SHORT TERM TRAINING
- What is the right kind of training?
- How much of each kind of drill should we be doing to optimize success?
- How much recovery is needed?
SCHEDULING AND LOGISTICS
- How does travel impact performance?
- How does schedule congestion impact performance?
- How do we schedule +/- game day training?
INJURY RISK ANALYTICS
Elite sport is more competitive than ever, with winning and losing decided by the finest of margins.
This means that keeping your best talent on the field is more important than ever.
Injuries are seen as the blight of sport, and the search to reduce their impact is getting more critical.
But we haven’t been able to quantify the importance of fitness, strength, power, flexibility, etc. to the risk of specific types of injuries until now.
Kitman Labs Injury Risk Analytics quantifies the causes of injuries and identifies the traits and training patterns that build resilience.
Answer Your Injury Risk and Resilience Questions
OVERALL INJURY ASSESSMENT
- Who is at risk right now?
- How do we reduce this?
INDIVIDUAL RISK ASSESSMENT
- Why is a particular athlete at risk?
- What needs to be done individually to reduce that risk?
- How do we avoid that risk in the future?
- How do we minimize re-injury rates and maximize rehab processes?
- What are the most effective treatments for specific injuries/ each phase of rehab?
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ANALYTICS
Kitman Labs Youth Development Analytics is working with leading academy, youth and minor league organizations to transform the process of athletic development with specialized analytics and benchmarking tools that help teams understand progression, growth and maturation, and overall development.
These new capabilities have allowed teams to improve training and development to produce more talent and tailor training to keep athletes healthy at all levels.
Answer Your Youth Development Questions
IDENTIFY DEVELOPMENT NEEDS
- What are the drivers of performance for each age group for our playing philosophy?
- What are the drivers of overall progression?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of our current players?
- What does each individual need?
DEVELOP TALENT SAFELY
- What are the drivers of injury risk for a given age group?
- How do growth and maturation affect perceived and actual performance?
- How do you manage athletes’ overall activity to keep them healthy?
ENHANCE RETAIN AND RECRUITING
- Is someone underperforming because of a lack of skill or is it an issue caused by maturation?
- Is a player over-performing because of skill or maturation?
- Where are our weaknesses as a team and what traits do we need to acquire?
POWERED BY ADVANCED DATA SCIENCE
INFORMED BY PERFORMANCE EXPERTS
Our data science experts have combed through and worked with data from hundreds of teams. Our deep understanding of the data, coupled with in-depth knowledge of sport and performance, has produced innovative analytics techniques and high quality results.
TURN INSIGHTS INTO ACTION
WITH THE KITMAN LABS REAL-TIME AMS
Breakthroughs in analytics would be useless without a powerful and flexible set of tools to enable you to make decisions when it matters most.
We have developed the most advanced and configurable platform to help you create an impact with your data by bringing your information to life.
To learn more contact email@example.com