Join us as we speak with AIK Fotball’s Head of Coaching, Sean O’Shea as he provides insight on adapting and overcoming challenges of the Coronavirus and returning to play.
Phil Clarke, Co-Founder and Operations Manager for The Sports Office and Andrew Whitelam, The Sports Office PR Consultant interview Sean O’shea from AIK Fotball.
On this episode, we gain insight on overcoming the unique challenges in adapting to return to play, as Sean shares insight on how the coaching team are:
- Adapting training schedules and environments to continue programs
- Conditioning players with new fitness programs
- Overcoming disruption and mental barriers the team face in challenging times
- Creating a fun environment whilst engaging and evaluating player progression
- Preparing to return to play