A Kitman Labs
Game Changer Exclusive Webcast
with Adam Ringler, University of Colorado
The Shared Journey
Views from the Road to a University-wide,
Data-driven Athletics Program
In this webcast, Director of Performance Science Darcy Norman chats with University of Colorado’s Adam Ringler, who openly shares best practices and lessons learned from CU’s innovative journey to a University-wide implementation of their strategic vision – a data-driven approach to enhancing the WHOLE athlete and the athlete experience.
This insightful discussion reflects on what it takes to deploy a program and platform across 17 different sports, 370+ different athletes, and 104 different practitioners. He also highlights how CU’s technology partnership supported them at every step: driving process, creating wins, surfacing continuous learnings, and enabling CU to gain competitive advantage.
Watch now to hear Adam’s experiences and advice.
of Strength and Conditioning
University of Colorado Boulder
- Reflections: The 8 Steps to Colorado’s university-wide Program
- The power of a shared vision and mission
- Using data to understand and enhance the whole (360° view) athlete – where they are now, and where they want to be in the future
- The Hierarchy of Learning, and how Colorado improved at every phase and brought the university together by sharing best practices
- How data changes conversations with athletes, coaches, staff
- The role of data in measuring the efficacy of practitioners as well as objectively assessing outcomes
- Advice on choosing the right technology partner and what to look for