Kitman Labs Virtual Workshop:
The Academy of the Future
Using Data to Create Alignment
and Enhance Progression
watch the highlights or full video playback
How Can You Increase Talent Production?
Relive this interactive discussion and presentation from Kevin Paxton, Head of Academy Sport Science at Leicester City Academy and Andy Shelton, Performance Scientist at Kitman Labs.
The webinar covers evolving academy, the role of data in the future of academies and a case study in how Leicester City is using analytics to build a more objective approach to enhancing development and increasing progression rates.
Thank you to Our Speakers
Head of Academy Sport Science
Leicester City FC
Director of Partnership Strategy
Topics and Discussions
Andy and Kevin discussed:
- Trends in youth development programmes
- A pathway to a scalable development model that produces high quality talent
- The role of analytics in the academy environment and how analytics can help organisations:
- Align around drivers of progression
- Set objective standards for players
- Increase the volume of players ready to play professional football
- Getting started on the future now – the analytics journey
The Session included a case study from Leicester City, discussion and live Q&A.
Enjoy the highlights or full playback