In this podcast performance consultant Ed Lippie shares lessons from his time building a high performance environment within AS Roma.
Key highlights include:
- How to build a true high performance organisation through the right processes, people and technology
- Creating a shared vision and transparency around your team’s goals to ask critical questions about your current processes, this can then:
- Help you to drive processes with a more focused view of success, ensuring actions are impactful.
- How to maximise technology to be truly impactful within your club
- Being mindful when making investment in technology and clearly identifying how it will contribute to long and short-term success
- Tools to help you build a robust, successful system to mitigate against negative change and loss of institutional knowledge