This episode features legendary performance coach Michael Boyle talking to CEO and Founder of Kitman Labs, Stephen Smith.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- The state of performance in the NHL, where it’s come from and where teams need to evolve to next to support their athletes.
- The unique challenges that coaches and performance practitioners face in the NHL, and what could be done about them.
- The adoption of technology in the industry:
- Is it a fad or is it really here to stay?
- Has technology caused the coaches to become undervalued and put the decision making power in the wrong hands?
Listen to part two of Why the Best in The Business Never Stop Learning